Sunday, December 10, 2006

What to do for the rest of the day?

Couple of hours after I woke up I had a plan for the rest of the day. Well, quite so. I was planning to finish around two or three pm. It's almost two in the afternoon and I've doing and enjoying this the whole morning. I'm almost done and I'm not sure yet what to do for the rest of the day. I could go home and relax in the afternoon, reading a book, talk with some friends maybe meeting someone at a coffee shop, while I'll keep thinking about the things I was doing in the morning. Or I could keep working and go home later on. At night, I guess. After all, there are so many things to do. But my family will be waiting for me. I shouldn't leave too late. At least before they go to bed. Oh... this is so entertaining. I could go on forever. But we've got time in finite amounts. Maybe I could take a break. Go to home for a while a then coming back. Damn... I wish I could see people more often. This is nice but it's so time consuming... So, what should I do? Whatever it is, I want to feel satisfied and happy by the time I go to bed. I want to think that it was a productive day. So many things to do! I won't have enough time, I know. What if I do something crazy, like taking a long ride in the car and going home at night? I could visit unknown places, take some pictures maybe. Hmmm... I don't know, it's almost two in the afternoon, I should decide quickly what to do for the rest of the day.
Post a Comment